It seems this blog is not only attracting readers. Lately, I’m also receiving comments of people seeking real life contact.
I do want to be of help here, hence this new section. However, I don’t want a role in this as some kind of relationship broker. It’s not my business, I don’t have the time for it, and I don’t feel too inclined.
I also have some doubts whether this is going to work, expecting devotees seeking amputees to vastly outnumber amputees ‘available’. But nothing ventured, nothing gained, and the way I set this up, it’s going to be your shot, without me getting flooded with matchmaking tasks.
So here’s the rules I came up with:
- If you’re seeking contact, post a Comment here below.
- I moderate comments to have some check on what’s stated here below. So, you won’t see it appear directly after posting.
- The kind of contact you’re seeking, will have to relate to what this blog is dedicated to.
- Add an email address in your comment, so people can contact you directly. Any comment not including an email in its text will not be published.
- I’ll only accept serious requests, at my discretion, which I’m not going to discuss with you.
- I’m an open-minded guy, so I’ll not easily be the censor of your preferences. However, illegal, rude or otherwise disrespectful requests will not be published, again at my discretion.
- Don’t shoot the messenger. I’ll have nothing to do with anything going wrong, or people you approached not responding.
- I will not be responsible for people not turning out to be who they claim to be.
As to responding to Comments:
- Preferrably, do it directly, so via the email address provided.
- Do not contact me. Again, I’m only the messenger.
- Should you wish to reply on blog, do it respectfully or it will not be published.